Are you a chronic pain sufferer?
Find articles here that are natural remedies for your pain.
Welcome to thenaturalpainremedy.com. Here you will find recommendations for natural ways to manage your pain. I am a chronic pain sufferer and hope that you find something that will help you in your suffering.
- What Is Pain Reprocessing Therapy? | Will It Help Chronic Pain?What Is Pain Reprocessing Therapy and Will It Help My Chronic Pain? Pain Reprocessing Therapy (PRT) is a psychological treatment that teaches patients to think differently about their pain. Recent research reports that in some patients that underwent the training, pain decreased or disappeared. Will It Help My Chronic Pain? Read further to find out. … Read more
- What Acts As a Natural Painkiller? Endorphins! Endorphins are your body’s natural painkiller! They are your own natural morphine. So how can you get more of these natural painkillers? Let’s explore. What Are Endorphins? The word actually comes from endogenous; from the body and morphine; the opiate pain reliever. They are also called analgesics, which are defined as pain relievers. A common … Read more
- What Are the Benefits and Side Effects of Pycnogenol?Studies have shown that the biggest benefits from pycnogenol are related to heart health, lowering blood pressure and increasing circulation. There is also proof that it can help lower blood glucose in diabetics. And I’m investigating how it can help me manage my pain. Learn more about pycnogenol here. What Is Pycnogenol? The name is … Read more
- What is the Best Type of Massage for Pain?What is the best type of massage for pain? It really depends on what type of pain you have. Deep tissue is indicated for sore muscles. But Swedish helps you to relax. Read more to find out what type of massage you should have. Why Should You Get a Massage? Most of us would agree … Read more
- Will Turmeric Help My Pain? Yes, According to Science.Will turmeric help my pain? Yes, according to science. The anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric can decrease your pain. And it is a natural remedy. Read further to find out more. Flower of the Turmeric Plant/Mouse23/Pixabay Which Spelling Is Correct? Either way is acceptable; turmeric or tumeric. And so is the pronunciation. Just in case you … Read more