Are you a chronic pain sufferer?
Find articles here that are natural remedies for your pain.
Welcome to thenaturalpainremedy.com. Here you will find recommendations for natural ways to manage your pain. I am a chronic pain sufferer and hope that you find something that will help you in your suffering.
- What Is the Purpose of a Weighted Blanket? Managing Pain!Well, here’s a new one. In my continuous search for relief from my chronic pain, I have found research supporting the use of weighted blankets to manage pain! That’s why I decided to research the topic and try a weighted blanket as well. Here are my findings. What Is a Weighted Blanket? A weighted blanket … Read more
- How Gratitude and Pain Made Me a Better Person (I Think!)Can pain and gratitude make you a better person? Although there is not an extensive amount of scientific data that states that gratitude can affect pain, there is some evidence that gratitude can provide some positive outcomes in our brain and body. Therefore, gratitude might be a practice you want to start to implement in … Read more
- What Is Pain Reprocessing Therapy? | Will It Help Chronic Pain?What Is Pain Reprocessing Therapy and Will It Help My Chronic Pain? Pain Reprocessing Therapy (PRT) is a psychological treatment that teaches patients to think differently about their pain. Recent research reports that in some patients that underwent the training, pain decreased or disappeared. Will It Help My Chronic Pain? Read further to find out. … Read more
- What Acts As a Natural Painkiller? Endorphins! Endorphins are your body’s natural painkiller! They are your own natural morphine. So how can you get more of these natural painkillers? Let’s explore. What Are Endorphins? The word actually comes from endogenous; from the body and morphine; the opiate pain reliever. They are also called analgesics, which are defined as pain relievers. A common … Read more
- What Are the Benefits and Side Effects of Pycnogenol?Studies have shown that the biggest benefits from pycnogenol are related to heart health, lowering blood pressure and increasing circulation. There is also proof that it can help lower blood glucose in diabetics. And I’m investigating how it can help me manage my pain. Learn more about pycnogenol here. What Is Pycnogenol? The name is … Read more